Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Last Scene

I'm trying to get everything wrapped up as I'm coming close to the deadline of my assignment, so I'm working on my last scene, because it's the only one that isn't stepped out yet, so I started yesterday at stepping everything. I wanted to cycle my walk cycle, where you animate two steps, then cycle it with offset in the graph editor, so you don't have to animate 200 frames. Well I tried that and everytime I tried to cycle it  something would go wrong, and I attempted this alot of times. In the end I gave up and thought I am just going to animate each step, which is probably a waste of time but, I couldn't figure out to cycle and didn't want to waste time on this. I can add that to my list of things, I need to learn and practise that over summer. But anyway this is what I have so far, it's still a bit steppy in some places, but I think if I sort the legs out it'll be on it's way to being finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment