Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reactions

I have been working on, the main characters reaction after he nearly skidded off of the roof, and when he hears the Roof door slam, he quickly turns his head to see who it was.



Above is some simple reference of expressions and how I would do a quick head turn. Below is my progress so far of this part of the animation.



So I am still working on the reaction of the character hearing the bang, and then discovering that it's the guy who has been chasing him, so I'm up to the part where the "Chaser" has started running towards our main character and he has to think of what to do next, which in his case is too jump over to the other roof. The character really doesn't want to do this but it's the only way he can get away, so I want to show him scared and him thinking about not doing. Below is reference video of me doing the reaction.



Before animating, I drew out the poses so I could work out the timing, here's the drawings below.













This is what I have so far with his reaction of seeing the guy at the door, below

No comments:

Post a Comment