Tuesday 12 March 2013

Camera Angles

Camera Angles is what I struggle with most, I've been looking at action films such as Total Recall and Kick-Ass to see what kind of shots they use. For my first scene of my animation, I have came up with these shots, they're very rough and I will be making them look alot smoother when I get to the polishing stage of my production. I have also took my original storyboards in to consideration, because there was quite a few good frames in there, just some didn't work to well.




For my next scene which is the rooftop scene, I wanted the scene to be alot like Kick-Ass, so I have took some screen shots of the angles I like and what order they'll be in.












I've been working on the Camera angles for the second scene, I only have 3 at the moment, because I am still working on the skid. Ignore the run cycle, because it is still a "Work in Progress".




This is for after the scene below it's missing a camera angle, where the camera looks over the edge of the building when he almost falls off.




This is what I have so far, there just maya playblast simply put together, but this is how I want the camera angles to look like, I am gonna add in some environments obviously for establishing shots, because it looks very confusing at the moment.



I'm still working on the camera angles, whilst animating, this is what I have so far, I think it matches the speed and doesn't look too fast cutting. I have used 6 cameras total. And the animation is still in the stepping process, as I am still changing things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Louise, i cant see your posted videos cause everything are showing THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE... than why u upload this........ we can learn from your post pls fix it......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't realise the video's were set to private, changed the settings, everything should be visible now :D

    ReplyDelete