Wednesday 13 February 2013

Animating

I'm justing testing out to see if the run cycle would work here's some progress so far.




More stepped out, I think the timing is right for the run, because I want it to be quite fast, I've only really animated the legs, and the hips just to work out the speed.




I have been looking at the reference videos really closely and copying out the poses and posing my character the same way, here's an example of that below.


Work in Progress so far from just using the poses to animate.



I am animating the running part between the stairs and can't get the timing quite right, I think adding in 1 or 2 more frames to each step will make it the right speed. The video below is to show the timing I have at the moment.



I changed the curves to splined and it looks a little smoother and not too fast, so I may not have to change the timing and go straight on to animating the arms.



A bit more progress, of the running, below, a few things need to fixed and added, such as, tweaking the feet, rotating the back and positioning the head.



And this is just putting some steps into what the girl will be doing, so this is her getting a shock from the guy running at some speed right at her. I think I may slow down the "shock" well give it some anticipation before she jumps a little.




Going through lots of variations of the fall, I have decided to go with this one below, because it's subtle and it goes with the character not being able to stop, but still gesturing that he is very sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment