Monday 4 February 2013

Free Rigged Characters

I am using Free rig characters for my animation, just to save time and so I can do the best character animation possible. The rig I have chosen to use is "The Morpheus Rig" which you can download from this site, http://www.joshburton.com/projects/morpheus.asp

It's a customizable rig, so I should be able to produce characters that fit the characters descriptions I wrote earlier on. So far I have customized the Morpheus rig to fit the character, which is "Jason" (the runner)


I have given the character some simple clothing by selecting the faces on the rig, and applying materials to them with just basic lambert colours.

The Second Character

I have customized the second character to fit the Character profile of Leo "the chaser" and I did the same for the clothes as I did for the first one.


The Girl

I'm using the Eleven Rig, for the girl character, which you can download from this website http://elevenrig.blogspot.co.uk/p/changelogs.html It's a nice rig and very simple to use, and is customisable.
Here's what the girl character will look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment